Friday, March 6, 2015

makeup of the day?

Is this a new thing? Yes. Will it be a consistent thing? I don't know, I just liked my makeup today. I'm no professional, so maybe don't take tips from me. But if you're like woah, I like her makeup--here are the products I used and the order in which I did them.





First things first, primer. I used wet n' wild. If you don't have primer, it's okay. 

Second, foundation. I haven't found a cruelty free brand that I've liked yet, so I used the one that I had in my makeup bag (that I stole from my mom): L'Oreal Visible Lift. What? I'm only twenty one. I know, but I like it. It's creamy and matches my skin so whatever. I also add BB cream. My favorite is the Maybelline Dream Fresh. Again, not all of these are cruelty free. I'm in the process. 

Third: concealer for those dark circles. I used wet n' wild's Come Correct because Fergie. 

Fourth: bronzer. My favorite is the e.l.f. golden bronzer. I use the dark brown for right under my cheek bone and the light pink for my cheeks. Also, I use the dark on the sides of my nose and the hairline on my forehead. It's like fake contouring with bronzer. It works for me, and it's a lot cheaper.

Fifth: eyebrows. Okay. Eyebrows are personal. If you have a way that works for you, stick to it! I use a mixture of my mom's old gray eyeliner and NYX eyebrow pencil. Fill them in. The beginning of your eyebrows should be a little lighter. And then--tip: outline your eyebrows in concealer and blend to your skin. TRUST ME. It fades all your hard edges. And then, just so my eyebrows don't look tattooed, I use a brush to mess them up a little.  

Sixth: now for your lids! I used Too Faced Boudoir Eyes. Satin Sheets for the lids, Voulez-Vous for the crease and In The Buff for the brow bone. Blend together. And then I coated everything softly in Birthday Suit. You guys, I'm laughing at the names but gosh they are the prettiest colors. 



Seventh: winged liner and mascara. Just try to get them centered haha. I use and LOVE the NYX super skinny marker. But if you don't care about cruelty, I would suggest the Maybelline Master Precise by Eye Studio. It has more pigment. Then for mascara I use NYX's Doll Eye in volume. It is amaaaazing. 

8th: lips. ALWAYS line your lips. Your lips will look more defined. Also Kylie Jenner. Just saying. I used a really old pink liner and then Sephora's lipstick which had no name or number so... 



Also, here's a link to the brushes I use. Cruelty free and they're on sale and Walgreens right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment